author Call Us: +44-1902-544644

Legitimately property in India/Punjab can be exchanged to someone else by Conveyance deed, Sale or Gift deed and so forth. Now and again, relatives or any individual get it unlawfully exchanged such undaunted properties to someone else by method for fashioned reports or pantomimes. Our organization would get the so property reestablished by testing the exchange under the common law and filling criminal grievances under the important arrangement, for example, Indian Penal court (IPC) and lawful rights are reestablished to law full proprietors.